myPass is an Alberta Education self-service website for high school students to: • View transcripts in order to enter courses and marks correctly when applying to post-secondary schools • Order official transcripts to have them sent from Alberta Education to out of province post-secondary schools • View and print diploma exam results • Confirm that high school diploma requirements are being met ALL high school students require a myPass account and can create one now using a personal email and Alberta Student Number (ASN). PLEASE NOTE: You MUST use a personal email because school email accounts expire after graduation. You can set up myPass on your own.

Diploma Exam Results and Final Blended Marks will no longer be mailed out from Alberta Education as they have in the past.